-->

Jan 14, 2017

Peikko Tatting. Delicate Japanese patterns!

I bought the Peikko Tatting book from Etsy about a year ago. I was really tempted at the simple, yet very delicate designs. I guess the use of ivory colour made it look very beautiful and dainty.

After struggling to decipher Japanese, I am happy to have cracked two patterns in her book.

1. Flower motif necklace: I loved that I learned the technique of single shuttle split ring while making this. Special thanks to +muskaan m for helping me with this.



2. Rose necklace: I was quite content with my first attempt of the 3D roses. I used the technique explained in this YouTube video.




Do share your thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your 3D roses garland is so very pretty !! Love the colours and your tatting :-)
    Great job on the necklace, too. Always happy to help ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loops of joy Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Loops of joy has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/tatting_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 75 Tatting Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete